Followers

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

PATTI'S KISSES.

Hi everyone,
 
I have done this card for the Digi Bells blog for you today.
 
She is called " Patti's Kisses "
 
 


Coloured with copics this time.
I have used a noor design frame and the hearts are from cherry lynn.
 
 
She is such a sweet image and you can find her HERE .

Colours used were
Hair, W9,7,5,1. Pants , C 7,5,3,2,1.  Top , R81,83,85,89.
Teddy, E 57,55,53,50.

Go take a peek at the digi bells blog and see all the lovely cards done with these beautiful digital stamps.

Thanks for stopping by . Till next time x



2 comments:

  1. This creation is totally Precious!!! Pauline you have a gift & you've made me fall in love with this image & she will be coming to my house to live along with many more I've been checking out. The papers, the coloring & that gorgeous flower arrangement has given this a big WOW factor!!! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete