Followers

Saturday, July 11, 2015

50'S FASHION CANARY !!!!

Hello dear Blog peeps.
 
 
Saturated Canary has some fab new digi's called fashion decades.
This one I couldn't resist is from the 40's 50's decades.
 
 


It's a little before my time, but I love this era , wish we could go back there again.
 
You can see them HERE...
 
I found someone here in Brisbane who had those stunning 'Lemoncraft " papers , so had to go get some real quick.
This one is from the house of roses collection.
 
I have used copics for this one.
 
Distressed and frantage'd  the edges. The frame is paper Artist.
 
The heart is Magnolia Doohickey's.and the butterfly is Joy crafts.
 
Colours used were RV 34,32,11,10
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. Good morning Pauline what a stunning card you keep bringing us some wonderful cards.
    You are one talented lady. Your design is wonderful.
    Have a lovely day
    Debs xxxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debs, you are too kind. So thrilled you like this card.xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card, Pauline! I recently received that particular line of Lemoncraft papers as a gift--it's so beautiful, I don't want to cut into it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patty. I will have to get some more of these beautiful papers too. xx

      Delete