Followers

Friday, January 16, 2015

Art by MiRan Facebook Challenge #1 for January - The Progressive Challenge

Hello! Welcome to the new challenge from the Art by MiRan Facebook Challenge theme.

The second exciting new thing from Art by MiRan Facebook Challenge team this month is a new type of challenge. Previously we did 2 challenges a month - one themed and the other an Anything Goes. We are now combining those two and do a mixture of the two, but instead of one of those challenges we are doing a Progressive Challenge each month.

What is a progressive challenge I hear you say? Well I should tell you to just go to the Art by MiRan Facebook group and find out, but I'll tell you. Mi Ran has designed a special image for us to use and you can find out all the details of it in our Facebok group. If you use this image and enter the challenge, you will receive the image for next month's progressive challenge for FREE! Yes for free! So why not head over the Facebook group where you will find the link for the discounted image.

So here is my first card done as a designer for Artbymiran. with the image used for this challenge.


I hope you like her. I have coloured her with copics . The frame is a Joy crafts Noor design.The butterfly is from spellbinders.And the postage stamp sentiment is from Whimsy.

Why not pop over to the facebook group and get the image to enter the challenge. 

                                Till next time Keep Crafting !!


2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful, Pauline! Love that tiny little stamped sentiment and all the pretty details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauline what a great card I love the design of this card its gorgeous and I love the colours.

    Hugs Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}


    ReplyDelete