Followers

Saturday, October 25, 2014

A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME ........

Time for another Whimsy Stamp. Done by Elizabeth Bell. She is called " Little Sweet Tweeter " and you can find her here.



I have used a Tonic die for the frame and frantaged a little around the image.The sentiment is computer generated. 
The little birdcage is a Tim Holtz die. I love the colour of those little pink roses. I have no idea where they came from, but the other flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
Lovely papers are from Michelle R Designs . 

I hope you have enjoyed seeing this card.

Till next time , Keep Crafting. xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love this image, must ink her up again. Love the colour choice and always love birdcages x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Pauline, love Elisabeth Bell's images, I haven't seen this one before. Beautiful embellishments.
    I am a new follower too :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous details and your image is coloured beautifully.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and adorable, Pauline! Your details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete