Followers

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Another Adorable Girl


Gosh I really love these images. They are just so lovely to color up.
I have been challenged to make some cards in colours I wouldn't normally use.Trouble is that it is difficult to find flowers of the same colour. I have made a couple of my own for this card. 

   


I love those nice big corner embellishments. The big blue flower I have made with a MFT rolled daisy die.

                                    

I do hope you like her.
I have entered this card into the ABC Challenge Blog
which you can find here.





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love your colour choice and the card layout is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card Pauline! A great layered card! I love the image and design! Thank you for sharing at ABC Challenge! Hugs Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete