Followers

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

YOU ARE ON MY MIND.

 I wanted to try out a new hair colour, and this is the end result. I am quite pleased. This is Jordana from Saturated Canary. She is soo chic.


I have used a Prima paper called Almanac. The lamp post die is a Magnolia. And of course Wild Orchid flowers.


Here is a close up of the flowers.




I have used copics to colour . the ones used are ..
Hair . E02,07,09,29. And the blues are B 91,93,95,97,99. the browns are, E 40,42,43,44.

I hope you like this card. Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. A real stunner and love your hair....I see you on F/B often too. have joined as a new followers...cheers, Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Annie . I am hoping to have lots of followers. As my blog progresses I am sure there will be lots more info available.

    ReplyDelete