Followers

Monday, March 30, 2015

OUT OF THE COMFORT ZONE !!

Hello Blog peeps ....
 
I have called this post " out of the comfort zone" because that is what this card is for me.
 
 
I have done something completely different from my usual type of card.
 
This is a new Saturated Canary digi image.
 
 
 
I have distressed all the edges and inked them up with Vintage Photo distress ink.
 
The papers I have used are from Michelle R designs digital papers.
 
Called Shabby Purple Charms.
 
 I have used some frontage around the image.
I dyed the lace with some walnut crystals to grubby it up.
 
I knew all those old flowers I have been hanging onto would come in handy one day. It doesn't pay to throw anything out, you never know when you may need it.
The butterflies are a Noor Design border and the birdcage is a Dixie die.
 
Sentiment from Whimsy ticket stamps and die.
 
 
I enjoyed making this card and think I might do another tomorrow. !
 
I wonder what you all think of it ????
 
Thanks for the visit . Till next time xx
 


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Pauline! I think this card is so beautiful! Love the shabby, vintage look to it. I think the Saturated Canary images are so pretty and your coloring of it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much Patty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply amazing Pauline. I love all the wonderful little extras you've added to this gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie . lovely to have you here. xx

      Delete