Followers

Monday, December 15, 2014

A LITTLE UNDER THE WEATHER. !!


ArtbyMiran has released a couple of new digis too. This one is actually called "Bedtime" but I thought she would make a get better soon card.






I have coloured her with distress inks. She came up well I thought, and I am getting better at them.

Colours were Victorian velvet for her dress, and weathered wood for the blues.

I have entered her in the Artbymiran challenge .

You can find her shop at Etsy  HERE.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 

Till next time keep crafting xx

2 comments:

  1. I think your coloring skills are perfect, Pauline! This card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous with great attention to detail. It is perfect for our 21st ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete