Followers

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

POLKA DOODLES BEAUTY


When I saw this stamp I knew I had to put her on a card. You can get her at Polka Doodles digis. She has some very cute stamps and you can get her here.

I really must stop taking pics at night as the light doesn't do justice to the photos. I was rushing to get this card finished today but had a few interuptions along the way.



She is coloured with copics. I have put liquid pearls around her hair.
I have also put little round spots on the background , just done with copics very light colours.The background papers are a Kaiser craft called Elegance. 


The butterfly just finishes it off nicely.
Colours used were, BG18,13,11,10 And her hair was done with 
E 70,71,74,77 and a little of RV 11 thrown in.
I hope you enjoy seeing this card, and thank you for taking the time to visit with me.


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Pauline, I love the image and colours you have used, and that butterfly is just lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen Thank you for coming to my blog. And yes I must use more of those butterflies They are lovely xx

      Delete