Followers

Thursday, May 14, 2015

SWEETHEART

Thank you to all those who have recently joined my blog. It is so nice to have you here and hope you get some crafting inspiration from my cards.
 
 
Here is the second image I have done from that magazine I mentioned yesterday with the Saturated Canary images in it.
 
She is called " Sweetheart "
 
 
 


Done again with Prisma pencils. I loovvveee them.
 
 
Still getting my colour combo's worked out though.
 
 
Papers from Maja summer collection.
 
 
I have been asked so many times about tutorials and am going to be working on this soon, so keep watch.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by. 


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pauline!
    Im sure it would cheer anyone up
    The sentiment is lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Cant wait for tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam . will be working on those tutorials soon. xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card and details, Pauline! I wish we got that magazine over here. Looking forward to your tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patty. I had to order the magazine from the UK . It was worth it xx

      Delete