Followers

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

BESTIE DT CARD FOR CHALLENGE.

Hello everyone. i have been so slack with posting my cards and I must make it a priority to do it more often. I just dont have enough hours in a day at the moment.

Well here is my August Design Team card for this months challenge at Besties Aussie. The theme was a bingo card. That is we got to choose what we wanted to do. My choice was embossing.

I love those knobbly knees, and the bandaid she has on her leg.!!I have used Petra Ovals from Marriane dies.And those gorgeous little cats are also a Marrianne die.SOOO cute. I have embossed with pink. The background papers are from Prima.She has been coloured with copic markers.I hope you like her. you can get the besties digi images here.

1 comment:

  1. Pauline, I absolutely LOVE your card! Your coloring is amazing and all of the wonderful elements of the card are just perfection! TFS! Hugs Sabrina

    ReplyDelete